In-store Lay-by Terms and Conditions
FELIZ IN-STORE LAY-BY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• No Minimum Lay-by value but we do reserve the right to refuse Lay-by on certain products.
• At least 10% of total amount minimum for first payment, this is negotiable at our discretion. Payments must be made regularly (at least fortnightly unless otherwise agreed). If you are having trouble and need to pause payments for a time but wish to keep your lay-by please just discuss with us.
• Full name, address, contact phone number and signature will be required to initiate agreement.
• Goods cannot be collected until the lay-by is paid for in full.
• Discount vouchers (other then purchased Gift Vouchers) are not eligible to be used on Lay-bys
• The lay-by period is a maximum of 4 months from the date of the agreement and payment of the minimum deposit.
• You can cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are collected. A cancellation fee of 10% of the total lay-by sale will be applied. This is due to stock devaluing over time and to cover the cost of storing the items for the lay-by period during which time other potential customers are not able to purchase the item/s.
• At cancellation, lay-by payments in excess of the 10% cancellation fee will be issued back via within 10 working days of receipt of the required details for payment. Method of repayment (Cash / Bank Deposit decided on a case by case basis).
• If goods on lay-by are not collected 7 days after the end of the 4 month lay-by period, the lay-by agreement will be deemed cancelled.
• Unless agreed to by Feliz Homewares prior to agreement commencing, items to be put on Lay-by are not eligible for sales and or discounts either on the day of creating the lay-by or at any point during the repayment period. The only exception would be if you were to purchase something at the beginning of a sale period and completed paying it off before the end of the sale period. If you wish to lay-by something on the day of a sale please discuss with us, as where possible we will always try to give you the best deal and may agree to honour the sale price for the duration of your lay-by.
• Signature and identification are required for the initial lay-by sale and at the final instalment when the goods are collected.