Oxygen Bleach ~ 100% Sodium Percarbonate.
Oxygen bleach - 100% sodium percarbonate can be used in any place in and/or around the house that need to be destained and deodorized. It is efficient, safe and economical. It is non-toxic, environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment.
Why 100% Sodium Percarbonate:
- Environmentally safe
- Non-toxic to animals, plants and human
- Acts as a disinfectant on both bacteria and viruses likely to be encountered in the home
- Oxygen bleaches can be mixed or used with other household cleaners
- It does not weaken fabrics like chlorine bleach
- Comes in a 100% compostable bag made from corn starch and can is fine to put in a home or commercial comopost (even without removing the ziplock)
- The bag is inside a recyclable cardboard box (as per product image)
Oxygen Bleach can be used as:
- Cleaning and removing organic stains (such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass and blood) from fabrics, plastics, fiberglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc.
- As a general household cleaner
- To presoak clothes with heavy duty stains
- Cleaning wooden deck
- Cleaning Timber cladding
- Getting rid of mould in your bathroom
- plus many more uses
Mixing Solutions of Oxygen Bleach:
Sodium Percabonate solutions will remain active for 5 to 6 hours, after which they should be discarded. Unused material may be poured down the drain. It will actually help clean and deodorize your disposal or toilet. Sodium percarbonate solutions are most effective when mixed and used in warm to hot solutions (37 to 65 C).
Always read and follow washing instructions on garments. Test fabrics for colour fastness. Not recommended for woollens and silks. Sodium Percarbonate will not remove rust stains or mineral deposits from hard water.